Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween!!

Was SO fun!! I got to hang out with all the kids in what seems like FOREVER.
So Isaac dressed up as this freaky gorilla head wearing a suit, carrying a brief case.. haha! Funniest thing of my life!
I dressed up as a pirate/Paul Revere, Mommy was a redneck hunter w/ a Bible & Constitution (haha), Hannah was a colonial woman, Jacob was a pirate,
Adam was a knight, and Peter was the most adorable lion I have ever seen.
I even got to go watch the elementary school costume parade! They were SO adorable!!
I love little kids wearing costumes, especially my adorable brothers!
I love Halloween.. and snitching candy from the kids. Twix, Hersheys, and tootsie rolls. Mmm, so good (:
Then today class got cancelled - woohoo! So I got to just go to art with my crazy art project - I'll put pictures up later - and head straight home! It was so great. I watched some oldie films while cross stitching, helped Mommy go through some old pictures, hung out with the kids, sipped chicken noodle soup while reading.. yeah, fall is so great (:
The crispness in the air, wearing patterned soft sweaters and boots, drinking hot chocolate...
tis' delightful!
I've been feeling like a little kid this week, reverting back to my childhood, and I love it.
:)
Peter is so adorable!! Cutest lion ever!


It's Bigfoot! Funniest. photoshoot. ever. :D


Gorilla man!!


I'm taller then Isaac (: woot woot


The Gorilla Mobster, hairy

The Greaser and pirate/Paul Revere. We're cool

My wittle bwother Dexter (:

 
the Hairless (inside joke)


Mr. Adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment