Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 6 - A Stranger


In honor of Veteran's Day, I'm going to dedicate this post as a thank you
 to strangers who have some of my most utmost gratitute
veterans of past wars
the founding fathers
 members of the USA Armed Forces
 in the past and present.
People, most whose names I know not
 whose faces I wouldn't recognize
 who sacrificed their time, their health, their lives, for the cause of freedom
so that they, and their families, and their country
so that you and I
could enjoy the freedom and rights of life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness
to worship how we choose
to speak opinions freely, without fear
I am so grateful for them
These are strangers I will forever hold dear in my heart
I hope we can remember and keep these men and women in our thoughts and prayers
to take time to appreciate what they have done for us
Thank you Veterans!

God Bless America


“Oh posterity, you will never know how much it cost us to preserve your freedom. I hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains, to preserve it.”
-John Adams


1 comment: