Monday, November 7, 2011

My Dreams

My greatest dream is to be married in the temple, and have an eternal family. I would like to be a stay at home mom, and have lots of kids. I would like to be the type of mom that my children will learn and be inspired from my example. I want them to grow to be close to the Lord. I would like to know alot about the arts, and would like to be able to use my talents in some meaningful way. I would love to be a missionary. I would love to live next to my siblings and friends and be able to watch them grow and their families grow. I would love to own horses, and would love to live in a cozy home where we experience all 4 seasons of the year (lots of snow, I'm in the Christmas mood right now, & maybe not so hot summers). I would love to marry a man who is strong in character and in the gospel, who makes me laugh, and who I could completely trust with anything. I would like to marry someone who makes me feel safe and cherished. I would like to marry someone who I can talk to about anything. I am looking to marry my best friend. I would love to have a huge garden, with corn and watermelon and tomatoes. I would love to be able to have lots of people over at my house, and continue making friends and serving people throughout my life. I would like to be able to do alot of family history work. I would like to go to Sweden and Europe, where my ancestors came from. I would love to go on a mission, if it's right! I have lots and lots more dreams. But these are probably the most major ones (:



This is probably going to be me, because I'm really short (: Haha




1 comment:

  1. I think your dreams are amazing! and I know you'll make them happen. It's who you are! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete