Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 5: The Sibling (s)

Whitney
Dexter
Katharine
Isaac
Hannah
Jacob
Adam
Peter

yes, that is me and all my siblings, in chronoligical order.
Crazy, huh?
I love them to death!
Dexter is a total wise guy. Totally hilarious,and way cool! Now he's super buff because he does MMA. He is soo funny. We used to get in the worst fights, but now he's one of my best friends. I guess that's how it works with siblings sometimes (: He always makes me laugh. We are kind of polar opposites in some ways, and super similiar in others, so it's just fun when we hang out haha. I love this kid! and am protective of who he dates, so watch out girls! He's a cutie, I know, but yeah.


Dexter

Katharine is the person I tell everything to. We have the funniest moments! Haha. She's very witty, and we're both have really... weird senses of humor. So it's great (: She's definitely one of my best friends. I miss her a ton right now. She's a total cutie as well. I love our deep talks and taking hundreds of pictures, especially at 1 in the morning! Or in our awesome photoshoots, haha.


Katharine

Isaac is so witty. He is the smartest kid - he loves science, fishing, geology, animals - he's pretty much your next Indiana Jones. He has the funniest comments, and always makes fun of me. Always. Without fail. He's a total middle school boy right now, but has traces of the man he's going to be I think. His personality is so great (: and he's such a good kid, as much teasing as he does. I love fishing with him. and I TOTALLY beat his fishing record. So ha (: haha. love you Isaac!


Isaac

Hannah is the sweetest girl ever. She is so kind and patient to all her siblings, even when were being crazy and obnoxious and rude (sometimes). She is the one who stays nice through pretty much everything (unless you push a rare button. Then watch out). She is such a beautiful girl, inside and out. She loves to write, and is so good at it. That is definitely a lovely talent she has. She has a typewriter up in her room she goes and chatters words away on. She's even working on a novel right now. She is so smart, and so sweet, and so patient. And has a very strong personality! She says when she means, haha. I love this girl.


Hannah

Jacob is wacky! He is always making the craziest faces, and the craziest comments! Like sometimes he says something and you are just astounded, wondering where the heck that thought came from. Haha. He is such a good kid though. He is so funny, but can be really sweet. He sometimes does really sweet things, like just giving random hugs with this great big smile on his face, and is just a really great kid. He's also really good at baseball, and fishing, and video games!






Adam is one huge personality in a teeny, weeny body. Haha! He has one of the strongest personalities I think I have ever seen in a kid his size! He is constantly on the move, and is so smart. When he talks, sometimes I forget how young he is because of the things he says and the way he speaks. But then he says something weird or makes a crazy face and I remember again. He's such a cutie. I love just watching him play baseball and do things. He plays outfield? and 3rd base? and sometimes he gets bored standing out there, so he starts looking around and talking to himself to entertain himself. It is hilarious. He has the funniest expressions, and is also such a sweet kid. I love jumping on the trampoline with him. What a cutie (:


Adam

Peter is a total doll. He is a very somber child, unless he thinks something is funny, then he has this great, warm, loud, cute laugh. His whole face just lights up. He's wonderfully kind of a ham - he can tell when people are paying more attention to him, and he either hides or soaks it up. Haha. His eyelashes are so long that when he closes his eyes, they lay on his cheek. It's the sweetest scene I've ever seen when he's asleep! I love jumping on the trampoline also with him. He just started kindergarten this year - my first year of college! - so it's weird to see 2 such completely different stages of life, 2 great beginnings. I love this kid so much.


Peter

And that is all of them, for now. Daddy & Mom have been trying to kids for a while, and someday more will be added to our family. So I'll be the oldest of 9?...10?...12? Haha! Weird! But I'll be so happy for them when that day comes. And.. that's the siblings. With all our different personalities and traits, I know they are all such awesome, special kids. Their just so good. I'm excited to see what they go out and do in their lives (:

and this picture just made me laugh haha (:

No comments:

Post a Comment