Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 2: The Crush



Well, right now, my crushes are pretty awesome.
Handsome, incredible character, close to the Lord, hard workers, patriotic...
That's right. They consist of missionaries and Captain America! Haha (:
I love the missionaries. No worries - I'm not an awkward person who tries to distract them from their work! More of an admiring person from the distance. But goodness just shines from these guys. I love them!
As for Captain America, I admire him because he's not the 'cool guy'. His character came before he was super attractive, and he just never gives up. He loves his country, and he never turns from what he knows is right. And turns out to be incredibly attractive. Haha. If he was real and LDS, I would totally date him. But I definitely like him for his character the most (:
So these are my crushes right now. Still on the search for guys with these qualities, and am running into quite a few, but there's none I'm really super attracted to. Mostly friends. So these are the consistent traits I love in a guy. And.. that's all I'm going to share on the blog (: So yup!


No comments:

Post a Comment