Friday, November 18, 2011

Top Ten Thursdays!

Wonderful Things About Life
1. Acing a test you studied really hard for (or, better yet, one you didn't study hard for)
Hard work really does pay off!
2. Coming to truly realize & understand & hit me in the face that as long as you do your part,
 things will always work out.
3. CHRISTMAS!! Enough said (:
4. Awesome people who make me laugh (:
5. Chilly weather. I know, crazy, but my heart has grown fonder toward it
6. General Conference Talks, that feel like they were meant straight for you.
7. Music. Christmas music, piano music, oldies music, patriotic music...
8. Getting to spend time with my family
9. Homemade caramel w/ cinnamon & nutmeg added. Incredible. Mouthwatering succulence.
10. Being outside! (Having a forest in your backyard helps :)


No comments:

Post a Comment