Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nov 2, 2011

You would not believe how many crazy things are happening lately. It is INSANE. My schedule is crazy! Ha... sometimes I get feeling so overwhelmed that my mind goes into panic mode. I start planning on living in a shed in the woods, growing vegetables and subsisting on animals and trade for the rest of my life.
 I'm not even joking. Then I remember modern day conveniences - such as soap, insulin, deoderant, ect,
 and that usually drags me back to reality. I just get so tired and... overwhelmed.
 I'm learning a lot though, I think. I hope. It's hard to say sometimes with all these crazy things going on. I am just growing very slowly, with imperceptable changes here and there. But that's growth, right? It's good.
Anyways...
I need to stop being such a worry wart, and stop over analyzing everything.
Just have fun with it.
This time of life is awesome, and exciting, and hard, and great. It's supposed to be like that.
and even though it's tough, I really am enjoying it. As much as I complain
(secretly on the blog - I try really hard not to complain. But blogging is a great outlet for that. Please forgive me!)
 I am very happy with where I'm heading in life.
So it's good (:

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I loved this! It gets super hard, though, trust me. I'm excited to see this! (: and I'm so glad you don't doubt my stalking skills (:

    ReplyDelete