Saturday, February 18, 2012

I loooove DC (:

Absolutely love it.
Loved taking pictures, spending time with a great friend,
and seeing the Washington memorial, other memorials from a distance, the White House, the Capital...
and the atmosphere is so cool.
There's so many different people
I could spend soo much time here
Absolutely adore it (:
Things I want to do here in the future:
  • Go to the Holocaust Museum
  • Go paddle boating on the river
  • See the Constitution
  • Visit the Archives
  • Go to every branch of the Smithsonian
  • Visit the art museum
and I would love to go to Arlington Cemetery again, and Mount Vernon, and Monticello...
... okay, I pretty much want to see everything. Haha
I think I might even dare driving up there myself!
I love the East coast!



And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood


Capital at sunrise


I look like such a nerd haha

and these pictures brought back some old memories, so here's some of my older favorites (:


    photo
    
      photo

      4 comments:

      1. man this is so cool! I want to go back east so badly! You are such a lucky girl :)

        ReplyDelete
      2. Thanks! I absolutely love it. I'm so blessed. I love our country!

        ReplyDelete
      3. You are an awesome photographer!!

        ReplyDelete