Thursday, June 13, 2013

taking the dive - Notes on Paper Photography

I took a leap today and made my own photography website. I've been playing with the idea for almost six months now, and haven't done it yet - first, because I haven't had time - and second, because I was nervous to put up the pictures I've taken in a more professional context...
However, I finally decided to just do it, and I'm really pleased with how it has turned out. I'm excited to keep taking pictures & be able to share them with the world.. and to get closer to being able to gain more experience. Exciting!!

To check it out, click here:
 
 
Also, my family - for some odd property tax reasons - was compelled to start a mini farm business. Check out my Mom's blog - she is one of the most amazing people I know. From making kefir, to shearing our own sheep & spinning our own wool, to making folk art and all sorts of things... she is incredible! Check out our family's blog by clicking here 
 
& check out our family website by clicking here:
 
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. your photography website is beautiful! You are so talented Whit :) I am so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete