Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Mom! (:

Mom! Happy Mother's Day!
Thank you so much for being the person that you are. You've helped me with so much, and I wouldn't be the person I am today without you. Thank you for the laughs and the crazy adventures, and for always loving me. Thank you for your patience and the awesome memories I have with you. Thanks for being such a great Mom, and also one of my closest friends. I miss you, and love you! Thank you so much for your example and for the things that you've taught me. Thank you for the ways you have helped me be a better person and helped me see what type of person I want to become. I love you!








1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Whitney! You made my whole day :) I'm so glad you could come to us for your High School experience. I will always treasure those years. Thanks for loving me and being patient with my foibles. You are such an amazing young woman and I am so very blessed to have you in my life. Love you so much and can't wait to see you again soon. All my love and a big hug, Mom

    ReplyDelete