Sunday, May 6, 2012

Life is lovely (:

Some of my favorite things lately are...
being outside.
 especially studying out by the river.
except I tend to get a bit distracted :) ha
finals are OVER
not so little brother off to prom
The Avengers
My brothers & sister making me laugh
my parents friends coming over and being hilarious
Beautiful, peaceful Sundays


This week has been so great.
School is out.
 I'm finally a free woman!
 I love college, but my brain was getting so tired.
I'm so excited for summer, and have a great list of things I'm going to do!
First of all, start working out every day again.
It will feel so good to get back in shape.
Hitting the track and weights will be so great.
And maybe some zumba and pilates too.
The plan is also to spend as much time outside as possible...
it's so beautiful and peaceful
and just nourishing to my soul to spend time in nature.
I would also like to read Atlas Shrugged, The Road to Serfdom,
The Millenial Messiah, and Jesus the Christ.
as well as some fun reading :)
I also am going to practice piano atleast 3 hours every week
and help out in the garden, including growing celery!
Which I've always wanted to do!
I'm going to chill at DC a ton, and try to see everything there....
and I'm going to go to the temple at the bare minimum once a month.
I'll work on my ancestors names & Family Indexing!
And I'm going to do my Visiting Teaching. Haha.
No lie. I seriously am.
Yeah, this summer is going to be super busy.
I am also soo excited to head out to Utah :)
I can't wait!!
It's been too long
 I miss my family and people I love. 
Just need to make those big decisions first...
there's always something changing.
Oh, life.
I also saw The Avengers this weekend.
It. was. amazing. :)
Haha.. Captain America is truly my favorite.
I love how he's heroic on the inside :)
I think some of the truest heroes are those
who are most humble and most selfless.
If only he were real and LDS....
haha just kiddin.
Seriously though, if you haven't seen that movie, go see it. Now! So good!
Yup this week was awesome!
And the future is lookin' bright :)
And I have a million pictures to share...
So here they are. haha
Enjoy!



pure bliss (:


Shooting a giant gun! I felt so tough (; haha





what studying by the river usually turns into....



Home grown strawberries :)



I love being outside!



These gorgeous herons were chillin with me



cutie patootie







Charming Charlies! LOVE this store



Isaac's so cool
Thinkin'.



The Avengers... Isaac wouldn't make a normal face... what a ham



Dexter & Brittney, his gorgeous date



So handsome!



Beautiful!



So handsome. and so grown up. He used to be so little and cute with these giant ears that stuck out so far... haha aw, Dexter.



Cute!





(:


2 comments:

  1. whit, i love love your photos! i always do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! Whit, you are an amazing photographer! :)

    ReplyDelete