Saturday, May 19, 2012

Anything Impossible

This week has been really great (:
I made one of my friends/coworkers a copy of my
Reflections of Christ/Alex Boye cd.
Here's one of my favorite songs on it!
This guy's incredible - he used to be a huge hip-hop/rap artist in London.
Later at a really low point in his life he met the missionaries,
 got baptized, moved to America,
and now sings in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir!
His music is just bursting with emotion & passion,
I absolutely love it.
His story & his testimony are incredible.
I really love this song, because at first it sounds a bit cheesy,
but when you listen to the words it's amazing.
And so true.
With all the huge decisions coming up in my life,
and all the things I've been worrying about,
it's so good to remember things are going to work out!
As long as I do my best and have faith,
things I thought would be impossible can happen.
I've definitely seen that in my life...
and I know it's true for the future too.
So whatever happens,
I'll walk tall, remember who I am, have faith
and just do the best that I can.
One of my favorite quotes is
"The Lord uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible"
- Elder Neal A. Maxwell.

So enjoy (: If you like the song,
go youtube "I Want Jesus to Walk With Me" by him too.
He's an incredibly gifted musician.
So amazing.
Okay, the end, for now!

"As long as I'm with you, I can do anything impossible" (:



Sleepy Adam

Off to the Styx concert!

Ted Nugent, REO Speedwagon, & Styx..



Britt & Dexter


Peter was ROCKIN.




Peter's so sweet when he's asleep!
I love summer (:


Nothin like pb & j, an apple, & strawberry milk for lunch (:


and I love running!!


No comments:

Post a Comment