Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Finals...

Bleh. The week we've all been waiting for....
I really, really should be studying right now, but I need a desperate break. Ha.
Only 3 more to go... and then I'm done!! Goodbye freshman year of college. Phewf, can't believe it's (almost) over already.
I'm excited for next year, but man, am I ready for a break!
 Goodbye classes, hello summer!

pretty spoon (:

clam chowder and homemade bread... yum!

The thinking face. I think it would be interesting to take pictures of the faces students make as their taking tests... I'm sure there are some entertaining ones. haha



The failing face :( I don't think I'll be needing this one :)

Finals are over!! face. Pretty sure there will be alot more cheering and then sleeping involved.

stress reliever music is essential  :)

also vital: easy, yummy food


the exam books... bleh...

No comments:

Post a Comment