Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Soakin' up Sun (:



I love summer!!
Virginia Beach was soo great (:
I saved a turtle, spent time with my lovely & crazy family, soaked up the sun, and just had an awesome time!
Some of my favorite parts were soakin up the sunshine, diving in the waves with my brothers, the live singer serenading Frank Sinatra along the boardwalk, and seeing (and getting slightly nervous by) my first giant live crab... it was awesome!
We had a hotel right on the boardwalk, so we could just wake up & head straight out to the sea.
It was absolutely beautiful! And so fun to people watch.. haha.
I realize probably nobody wants to look at a million pictures of my family's vacation but me... but oh well.
It was a great weekend.
And Happy (late) Memorial Day.
:)


This cute little turtle was stranded right on the yellow lines in the road! So, risking my own life (haha it was a bit scary on the narrow road), I stopped my car and carried him to safety... He wasn't too happy about it, he was so scared, but I'm glad he is safely alive in the forest.
















Most adorable sunscreen face EVER.

surfer dude





catchin' the waves! (:



Sleepy boys!

cute donuts @ the commissary


BBQ & fireworks! Happy Memorial Day!



soo sunburned...





No comments:

Post a Comment