Friday, January 27, 2012

I was sittin', waitin', wishin'...

Oh, Jack Johnson says it very eloquently for me sometimes!
This has been my week - daydreaming, and dreaming, and waiting, and wishing, and going out and doing other things
Okay, I guess that describes life in general (: Haha.
But really.
I'm waiting.
I checked the mail twice before it came. Then, finally, I saw the mailtruck come. I ran out the door, sprinted down the long, stretched out driveway (which felt fantastic by the way, today is b - ee - a - utiful)
I opened the mailbox, shuffled through all the mail as quickly as I could... and nothing.
I got two book packages, with my textbooks,
but not what I'm looking for.
Sigh.
I'm giving it one week, and then
Whitney, girl, it's time to move forward.
Boy, please don't let me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment