Monday, January 9, 2012

Reapin' the Rewards!

The future is looking super bright right now....
because working hard has paid off!
I LOVE when that happens!
Don't get me wrong, working out every day has been hard to do - pretty much every day I almost convince myself not to do it. But the important thing is that I always do it anyways!
I do have to admit though - having a gym  located on the Navy base by my house definitely helps the motivation factor. ;)
Anyways,
 It's definitely paid off - I got down to 117 lbs today. Woohoo! Haven't seen that number since 9th grade (:
But it's not the numbers that I really care about.
I feel so good.
I have so much more energy!
The days of waking up groggy, staying in my pj's all day, and not being able to snap out of the grogginess are gone (or atleast significantly decreased, haha).
Instead I'm alot more alert and I'm able to work harder, focus more, and just feel so awesome!
It's also a total confidence booster.
It helps soo much with stress. So, so, so, so much.
It also helps me have a more positive outlook on life. When things look kinda tough or depressing, exercise helps me get my anxiety out and somehow makes me feel better. I can be a total stress case, so it's definitely helped me chill. It's also made me feel happier. Must be those lovely endorphins (: 
Man, exercising is the best! It is super hard, but just make yourself do it, and I promise you within a week you will feel so much better about yourself and about life.
Don't get me wrong, it's all about attitude. Losing weight and getting toned isn't going to magically make your life amazing. But feeling stronger and better about yourself, and better being able to handle the challenges of life because you work out? Now that is definitely an improvement, and worth the hard work!
I'm so grateful for my healthy body, and am dedicated to keep working to take better care of it.
and that's it, for today (:

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, Whit! 117? Way to go! I wish I saw that number on my scale, when I stepped on. Good for you! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That is so great! I am so happy for you!! Little lady :) Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete