Tuesday, September 27, 2011

update:to bring (a person, organization, etc.) up to date on a particular subject

Today, that subject is me! Interesting concept, a blog - all these random writings talking about yourself, your life, ect. I usually don't like talking about myself too much, that's what my journal is for. But I'm glad it can help keep my family up to date on what's happening, and I'll admit, it is pretty fun to have (:

So this past week has been crazy busy, but crazy awesome! I finished my art project - a portrait of a girl with a flower in her hair, made of 20,000 little leaves. I'll post a pic on here when I get home... sometime. It took me like 10 hours.

On Saturday I went on a super fun date! The guy's name is Steven, and he is hilarious! It was our second date, and each time we've gone out I just can't stop laughing. Like, it's hilarious. Haha. I got in the car, and in the dashboard was a rose and 2 pieces of paper - one said DC, one said Fredericksburg. He had me choose one! So I chose DC, and we headed off to a surprise - the Air and Space Museum! Apparently there was going go be this super awesome star show in the planetarium, for no cost! So after getting lost because we didn't pay attention to street signs, we arrive at the museum... the flustered security guard directed us toward the free planetarium shows. We took off in the right direction, and came to this lady standing by a big blue inflating igloo. We asked her where the planetarium show was, and she said "This is it!" Hahaha! So we climb into this still inflating igloo, and sat on cute little blue mats with a bunch of little kids and their parents, and watched a show about two kids who go to a star party and the stars they see! I was so funny! Hahaha, hilarious! Then they had all these super cool planes, a lot from WWII Nazi Germany and the different military branches and the Cold War.. it was way cool. Then we went and had lunch, laughed really, really hard, and then the date ended. Haha. It was super fun!

After that, this week has been crazy busy. So much homework, classes, work.. it's crazy. I also got a new calling, which is giving me the opportunity to work with and get to know a ton of people. I've loved it. It's super duper intimidating, and hard, and I feel extremely underqualified. Honestly, I feel like a little kid trying to step into my older sister's shoes. But I'm really excited to have the opportunity to serve. It will be good for me.. I know I won't be able to do it without the Lord's help, and it will be good for me to learn how to depend on Him and have trust in His plan. Eek! I'm so scared! But it will be good. Haha.

Anyways, I will conclude for today (:
conclude: brint to an end; finish; terminate
the end, for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment