Monday, September 5, 2011

1 oh 1 things I would love to do.. while I'm alive!

100 Things I would love to do while I’m alive
(otherwise known as my Design Principles homework)
1.       Become a portrait photographer and own my own studio
2.       Marry my best friend in the Salt Lake temple – a Captain America/Captain Moroni- like individual would be grand J
3.       Be a mom, the best I can possibly be
4.       Ride a horse on the beach, gallop into the sunset
5.       Eat a cucumber toast in Hyde Park, wearing a red scarf
6.       See Wicked in theatre
7.       Kiss in the rain, without planning it!
8.       Climb a really, really tall tree and have a picnic
9.       Have a party outside with Cmas lights and  lanterns
10.   Go to Solleftea, Sweden, where my Grandma is from
11.   Hike Mt. Whitney in California (my name J)
12.   Deck out the van and go on a road trip, just my siblings and I
13.   Swim with dolphins, whales, and seaturtles
14.   Publish a book
15.   Be able to play Clair de Lune decently on the piano
16.   See Josh Groban in concert
17.   Learn how to play the violin, guitar, and saxophone
18.   Dance to Frank Sinatra with my true love, wearing a red dress J (cheesy, I know!)
19.   Be able to pick out constellations in the night sky
20.   Hike the Grand Canyon and go to Yellowstone
21.   Write a song
22.   Inspire someone
23.   Make a difference in someone’s life
24.   Wear all purple for a day when I’m an old lady with a fancy hat
25.   Sip ice cold lemonade on a wrap around porch on a sunny, summer day
26.   Be involved with the community
27.   Be able to recite “The Living Christ” word for word
28.   Be able to recite “The Declaration of Independence” word for word
29.   Read the Bible
30.   Make friends with somebody I don’t like
31.   Bake and decorate a massive, intricate cake with atleast 3 layers and lavish frosting decorations
32.   Be able to do a backflip on a trampoline
33.   Run a marathon
34.   Buy a pen from “The Paradise Pen Company”, haha
35.   Hug a nice smelling military man in a uniform (inspired by my car freshener)
36.   Catch a m a s s i v e fish in Alaska
37.   Grow a garden with cherry tomatoes
38.   Be able to play volleyball, without embarrassing myself
39.   Couchsurf with a friend through Europe
40.   Experience another culture’s everyday life
41.   Overcome being shy
42.   Wear lovely, real life flowers in my hair
43.   Take a picture of lightning
44.   Take an Institute class in Salt Lake City
45.   Do a noble deed
46.   Win my Mom in a game of chess
47.   Try every flavor at crave/yogurtland
48.   Don’t overanalyze… something. Anything.
49.   Paint a Van Gogh ish painting of myself
50.   Go to Russia
51.   Read Pride and Prejudice, and Pride and Prejudice with Zombies
52.   Take a self defense, kickboxing class
53.   Take a zumba class from/with Amber Brown!
54.   Sing in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
55.   Find and/or receive a cure for diabetes
56.   Witness a miracle
57.   Pick a bouqet of sunflowers off the side of the road
58.   Go on a weeklong backpacking trip
59.   Sculpt a statue
60.   Cannonball into the Carribean
61.   Be a friend to someone who really needs it
62.   Get an A in my Design Principles class
63.   Know a true hero
64.   Watch the night sky from my roof
65.   Spend a day working in a lighthouse
66.   Own a white dress and not get it stained
67.   Roast chestnuts on an open fire, during Christmas season
68.   Volunteer at a homeless shelter, senior citizen home, hospital, and do humanitarian aid work
69.   Give an inspiring speech
70.   Learn how to surf
71.   Meet Jack Johnson J
72.   Learn how to dribble a soccer ball
73.   Understand what is happening in sports games
74.   Visit Auschwitz
75.   Go to Israel, Jerusalem, and Egypt
76.   Send a message in a bottle
77.   Receive a handwritten love letter, with a wax seal
78.   Have my artwork shown in a gallery
79.   Take somebody’s wedding photos – the blushing bride and handsome groom!
80.   Collect patriotic WWII images
81.   Go to Washington DC or Philadelphia for the 4th of July
82.   Be in Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
83.   Go to New York City for New Years, watch the ball drop, and give a New Years kiss
84.   Bake homemade cinnamon raisin bread
85.   Dress up as Wonder Woman for Halloween
86.   Make my best effort in everything I do
87.   Get a job I enjoy and feel passionate about
88.   Help film a movie
89.   Learn how to use a scanner
90.   Be a stay at home Mom that makes cookies (and healthy snacks) after school
91.   Donate a week’s worth (or more) of grocery money to a good cause
92.   Sleep in silk pajamas
93.   Understand math
94.   Make a scrapbook of my photography
95.   Take my family’s wedding, graduation, family, ect. Pictures
96.   Have a home filled with laughter, love, and peace
97.   Send a letter to one of my greatest heroes
98.   Say thank you at least 3 times a day
99.   Smile and say hi to people
and
100. Live a lovely, lovely happily ever after

No comments:

Post a Comment