Friday, September 30, 2011

I'll admit

I'm a total romantic!
and something about fall makes it even stronger.
is it the falling leaves? the crisp weather? the beautiful colors, and gorgeous scenery?
I don't know!
All I know is, I love it!
I definitely have not had the best luck with guys. I'm not quite sure why that is.
but I am looking forward to the day where that heroic, "unique", noble man comes into my life.
Quite honestly, that's one of the things I am looking forward to most
(far in the future, of course)
I wonder who he is? what he's doing? what he's like?
I wonder how I'll break through this scared to try thing I've got going on.
I hope it's wonderful!
I'm quite determined to be the best I can be, so I can deserve a great guy like the one I'm looking for.
Not someone perfect


but a true love, and a best friend

I love fall (:

No comments:

Post a Comment