Monday, December 12, 2011

I soo should not be doing this right now...



But I've been studying for like, 3 hours! Straight! That deserves a hard earned break, right? Even when the final is in 3 more hours? Okay, maybe that's a plausible excuse, but I am totally, slightly freaking out right now. Finals. Ack. Tests stress me out, who doesn't get stressed out by them? But especially when you have to memorize around 140 buildings, including the name, architect, date, and place. Spanning about 200 years of American architecture. I have loved - absolutely adored - the class, but wow, I have a whole new respect for people who major in these things. I'm taking it gen ed, I can't imagine taking it as your major. Although after this class I really am tempted to take more classes about architecture. Fascinating stuff.
Anyways... yeah. It's been an awesome week (: I can't believe it's the end of the semester, and the end of the year! 2012...!...!..! Hahaha (: Not worried about the end of the world, no worries.
But there's a ton of awesome things coming up.
This week:
-End of FINALS!! On Wednesday! Then a whole month off (: Woot woot!!
- Date with Steven, the guy I cannot stop laughing with everytime I hang out with him. Hilarious, really funny guy. Will be great fun!
-The Nutcracker on Saturday. With the whole branch, down in Richmond - the Richmond  ballet. I love Christmas, and the ballet, and downtown cities during Christmas, and hot chocolate, so it will be a fabulous night (:
-Maybe a party Thursday night, if I can get work off. So sad, lots of people are leaving to BYU I soon... it's funny when I lived in Utah, BYU I and Utah State (and SLCC) were where I wanted to go, but then I get to VA, and where does everyone go? BYU Idaho. aka BYU - "I Do".
-Date on Friday night. I know, I know, two dates in a week. I feel like a complete putz admitting that - I promise I'm not a huge flirt or anything. Honestly the opposite, actually. Haha. But guys all seem to ask either all at once, or not at all. So some weeks no date, some weeks more. It just all depends. Obviously. Anyways. Now that that's cleared up, this is with the cute marine guy I met while putting the service stuff together for the branch. He's really funny,  & goes to Honduras a ton to help build homes for children. Awesome, huh? Anyways, first dates always make me super nervous, I usually end up saying some sily things, but it will be fun!
-FINALLY having time to work out. Yay!!
- the end of finals? Can I just please insert that here again?
-Winter Ball coming soon
- New Years Eve dance: went up to the meeting in DC, there's going to be like 12 stakes there (which is huge for where I am, and is big for anywhere) and it's going to be super fun! I'm in charge of making fliers for the reps to pass out, that makes me slightly nervous as well, but it will be great.

Also, many more awesome things coming up in the branch. But, alas, I better get back to studying. Dang it haha. So there will be a tantalizing wait until I can write about that (: Maybe a reward for  the end of finals? I feel much less stressed after writing about fun things! Woohoo! Okay, the end for now.


Funny cartoon in honor of Finals (: gotta love Calvin & Hobbes


No comments:

Post a Comment