Saturday, December 17, 2011

Art Stuff

This is for my Mom.
Most of the artsy things I've done the past few months... which I've absolutely LOVED doing, and am so excited to have time to do more now! (: Enjoy!


This one I did in like 10 minutes, in this burst of happy creativity, and I really like it, even though it's a bit sloppy (:


Non representational (most boring word ever, haha) painting, to the song "Fix You" by Coldplay

The 20,000 leaves assignment


Painting based off of painter, Matt Lively. He's way sweet, you should google him



This one needs finishing touches to clean it up, but I love it


2 comments:

  1. Whitney! You are so talented!! I never knew you liked to paint. These are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney! These are amazing! I love how your art evokes so many joyful, happy, whimsical feelings. Do you remember when you where a kid and the whole world outside is just ablaze with color and adventures waiting to happen? Your art has that fresh feeling to it. I love them all! Can I just say, "She's got talent!" So proud of all you do and all you are. Love you!

    ReplyDelete