Tuesday, December 27, 2011

All Partied Out

Two more dances this week. and then a whole month off with nothing huge planned.
Can I say I'm looking forward to it?
Honestly?



Heck yes!
It's been awesome, but wow, I need a break.
It's funny, how all I want to do is serve the Lord, choose the right, and be a good friend & best person I can be
and the way the Lord asks me to serve seems to highlight all of my weaknesses...
budgeting, decorating, planning, delegating. Isn't it lovely?
It's definitely been a crazy experience.
But I was reading D&C last night,
about Joseph Smith, and how he was called to translate the Book of Mormon and do so much
with barely an elementary school education (which was common in those days, of course, different time period)
but still
As Elder Russel M. Nelson says, "The Lord uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible"
Boy, I know that to be true!
Anyways,
The future is looking especially bright right now (:
... yeah haha.
The end for now (;

No comments:

Post a Comment