Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Little House (Dear John)


Dear John



The other day my Mom and sister and I picked up the Dear John soundtrack from the library.
We stuck it in the car and started listening. The first few songs were okay, but when this song came on
I was holding back tears with the first few notes, ha.
 Her voice is so clear, and the lyrics are beautiful but haunting, but still hopeful...
If that makes any sense ha.
The book is one of my favorite romances. It's about a handsome soldier and a sweet girl who loves horses (can you guess why I like it? haha) and it's a really sweet but sad story.
Typical Nicholas Sparks (: 
Anyways, the movie was pretty good, the book is great, and I fell in love with this song, ha.
And here are some super cute photos from the movie, courtesy of pinterest. So enjoy (:



Dear John♥

Dear John Romance

John & Savannah - Dear John

dear john
Dear John.

Dear John <3

dear john


No comments:

Post a Comment