Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Awkward & Awesome


Awkward

Utah YSA Wards. Don't get me wrong, the people are super nice and are just great. And I don't go for the people (even as awesome as they are), I go because I need to go to church (: But just the nature of it opens the door for lots of awkward moments! Especially  in Utah for some reason.. I'm not sure why. But things such as walking in late... well... only in a YSA ward does the entire congregation turn around to scope out whose walking in haha.

Taking hilarious pictures with my sisters. Okay, that part is just awesome (: But a bit embarrassing when you've been totally cracking up, and laughing at really weird faces, and then the neighbors walk by & you realize they've been watching you laugh & make bizarre faces for a while!

Utah drivers! I think their scarier, and way less considerate, then East coast drivers in general. Seriously. It's intense, especially when you're driving a 15 seater van..

Another high school friend getting married! So weird!

Awesome

Captain America socks. Found at Target for only 1 dollar (: Their the best!

My lovely friends! It's soo great seeing them again!

Pioneer Day. Only in Utah (: BBQ, fireworks, & remembering those tough pioneers..

Getting everything settled for SVU! I'm all set for August. Housing, food, classes, everything. 
I'm so excited (:

Dance parties in the basement. Haha.

Workin' out (:

And camping at Bear Lake this weekend! Woot woot! 
Camping is already the best, but by Bear Lake is going to be great! 
Gonna soak up the sun, collect cute little seashells, get a tan...
 maybe go boating (: So excited!!
 Summer is the best!




Amber & Ash & I (: via facebook...

lovely (:


Baklava! Greek food is the best!

Captain America socks (: Yeah.. we got matching ones.

Partyin' @ Jamba Juice!


My cute sisters (:

@ the park!


I laugh every time I see this... Katharine's face is priceless!



No comments:

Post a Comment