Sunday, July 15, 2012

Rainy Days & Mud




This past weekend I got to play in the mud like I never have before (: It was SO fun!
3 miles of running in mud, wading through mud, swinging over mud, climbing over mud, and being sprayed with water... Those are definitely the funnest 3 miles I have ever run. It was on a Motorcross racing track, and also had the most massive slip n' slide I've ever had the privilege to slide down. Thank you, Emily! Other then that, it's just been lazy summer days... lots of working out, reading mystery novels (I'm addicted. Ha), working on the dictionary, and spendin time with family.
 Oh, and walking to the park, with my sister. In the rain.
Absolutely lovely (:

(Mud pictures courtesy of Daddy, our personal photographer!)


At the starting line (:

My favorite part! So awesome!

At the finishing line (:

Woot woot! We did it!!

Tough (;

Takin' out the guns... hahaha.




borrowing the neighbor's flowers (: haha.


Cutie

(:








1 comment: