Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Temple Square (:


I love temple square (:
It's so beautiful.
I love it because the Spirit is so strong there - there's just so much light & peace & hope!
I also love it because of a lot of my family history is there. 
This is where my Daddy & Mom got sealed, and where almost all of my aunts and uncles got married as well
My Grandpa has the opportunity to serve as a sealer here,
which is so neat. I love how he and my Farmor are so dedicated to serving the Lord.
Their great examples to me.
I know life is pretty crazy, and my future right now feels like one giant question mark, with so many opportunities! I am soo blessed.
But one thing I do know for sure, is someday I would love to be married here!
Especially if my Grandpa could be the one to marry my amazing (& totally dreamy (; I'm sure) best friend and I, ha.
I would be perfectly happy with any temple, honestly, but if I could pick SLC would definitely be the one (:
Anyways, enough with the cheesiness.
Love temple square (:














1 comment:

  1. I love how the pictures turned out! What a talent you have my dear! I look forward to that special day :)

    ReplyDelete