Saturday, February 25, 2012

My heart is happy moments (:

These past few days have been so awesome! So many just fun, happy, awesome little things have happened. Little things in life really make the biggest difference. Some things that happened:

I picked up oreos & gift cards at Walmart, and counted out the money from church in my battered envelope to make sure I had enough, and this super sweet old man walked up and told me I look pretty and asked if I had enough money. So cute!
I went to Quantico for the first time! For all you who don't know, it's the Marine base. All different military branches kind of have their own feel, and I think Marines are my favorite! If I were a man, and weren't diabetic, I would totally join the Marines. Except I'm glad I'm not, because their so handsome (:
Having a coworker named Whitney - Whit squared! - who has so much in common with me! Both of our parents thought we were going to be boys, and we both think military guys are super attractive! She's hilarious!
Fire & Ice Dance - awesome!! I met tons of awesome people, danced a bit (which is a lot for me!), saw some amazing examples of decorating, and maybe have some fun dates lined up
I worked out to Frank Sinatra this morning, and my little brother Adam ran in, grabbed my weights, and started totally dancing his heart out to "How You Look Tonight"
then Peter came in and skipped and danced to Sinatra as well. Their adorable (:
While I was working out, my other little brother Jacob came in, and told me "Whitney, I've noticed your room is a bit disorganized. Would you like some help organizing it?" Hahaha. I love him! Disorganized is a bit of an understatement right now (life is so insanely busy, and I have nowhere to put anything because my 'room' is tiny.. but I'm not complaining! It's awesome!) and it was so cute how polite and kind he was. I told him no thanks, because it's my mess, I can clean it up. But it was so sweet (: He's a cutie
My Mom bought me a beautiful white calla lily plant. So gorgeous! Their the flowers that grew in the sidewalk in Oregon, and now I have my own! Soo pretty! I think they may be some of my favorite flowers. Their very elegant
Also my Mom made homemade bread, with honey and butter and sugar free jam (: Yum!
and now I'm off to stake conference & Logans, for some awesome spiritual moments, hanging out with friends, and cracking peanut shells.
I really love life (:
and my grammar and English were terrible, so please forgive me, but oh well!

1 comment:

  1. whitney! i love reading your blog:) it reminds me of all the awesome times we had in anatomy haha those were some good times. i miss you!

    ReplyDelete