Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Be Still, My Soul



This song is my heart and life theme for the past few weeks, and the coming ones.

Be still, my soul
The Lord is on Thy side
With patience bear Thy cross of grief or pain
Leave to thy God to order and provide
In ev'ry change
He faithful will remain
Be still, my soul, thy best,
thy heavn'ly Friend
Thru thorny ways leads to a joyful end

Be still, my soul
Thy God doth undertake
To guide the future, as He has the past
Thy hope
Thy confidence
let
nothing shake
All now mysterious
shall be bright at last
Be still, my soul,
the waves and winds still know
His voice who ruled them while he dwelt below

Be still, my soul
The hour is hastn'ing on
When we shall be
forever with the Lord,
When disappointment, grief, and fear are gone,
Sorrow forgot, love's purest joys
restored
Be still, my soul
When change and tears are past
All safe and blessed, we shall meet
at last

I will keep my hope, my confidence, my faith that the Lord's hand is in my life
He's watching over me, and is guiding me & helping me become who He wants me to be
He knows my needs, and my cares, and my worries, and my joys
no matter how seemingly 'big or small' they seem to anyone else, even me
I know I will always find comfort and strength, and joy in life!
What a beautiful hope it is, to know that pain & sorrow won't last forever!
There is hope for peace, joy, and confidence for the future
I have a feeling some pretty big changes are coming up..
We'll see.
Sorry for the cheesy post. I just felt I should share this today

No comments:

Post a Comment