Sunday, June 17, 2012

.



First of all, Happy Father's Day (:
To my awesome Daddy and Dad. Love you guys, and thank you for all you have done for and still do for me.
Tomorrow I'm heading out to Utah, for two whole months.
(:
I am beyond excited. I'm also a bit nervous. Ha.
It was a great last weekend in VA - last day of work, had an awesome date, and spent alot of time with family.
I am so blessed. Life is absolutely beautiful (:
I'm so excited to see what the future brings.
This comforting, beautiful peace has just settled in me this week,
and I know things are going to work out, and are going to be okay.
It's rather difficult to describe with words, and I don't want to sound trite or cheesy. So I mean this from the deepest sincerity of my heart. 
But I am so grateful for my Savior, and for my Heavenly Father,
and for the heroes and examples in the scriptures.
I hope someday I can see them, and meet them, and return to them with my family.
That's my dearest dream, and my ultimate goal, ha.
I am so grateful that it is possible, because of Jesus Christ.
  I hope I can live a worthy life to obtain that blessing.
I'm going to try & be the best I can be..
 and even though I mess up, fall back, and get quite discouraged sometimes, I'm never going to stop standing back up and trying again. It'll be worth it (:
I know the Savior has helped me and continues to help me become a better person then I could ever be without Him, and without His gospel & teachings.
His love and words truly soften, strengthen, and change hearts.
I am so grateful.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment