Friday, June 29, 2012

Awkward & Awesome



Awkward
The fact that my Daddy has a "space unicorn" ringtone on his smartphone...
and all of us but Mom know all the words. 
In all their cheesy glory. Hahaha.
Looking for a job. For hours, every day, ha. When nobody is hiring... sigh. 
But something will work out. I hope really soon! I'm keepin my chin up.
 

Awesome
Dancing to Frank Sinatra with Katharine while doing the dishes!
Seriously, Sinatra is the best. 
I love that era of music. 
So cozy and sweet and romantic and just fun.
Not to mention it is so fun to dance & sing to, 
& doing so is completely irresistible whenever the music starts playing.
New bedspreads from Ikea - best home decoration store. ever.
Working out! Of course! 
Gotta love running in the high altitutude - that was a bit challenging at first, haha.
But it feels so good.
And hiking this weekend! 
And taking 4 Institute classes.
 I know, I'm a nerd haha.
But it's only for two hours on weekdays... 
and I want to take as much advantage of the opportunity as I can, while I can.
And, as I am not yet employed, I have a ton of time to fill!
And so far, the ones that I've started have been awesome.
So it works out great (:







1 comment:

  1. I love your bedspread...and the pictures and especially you! :)

    ReplyDelete