Sunday, March 11, 2012

Awesome & Not So Awesome, but Not Too Bad

Awesome
- Spring Break
- Running 6 miles yesterday. Yup, 6 :) I haven't done that in forever! It felt AMAZING. Such a gorgeous day. I officially am still in shape!
- Going to the Holocaust Museum in DC. Honestly, afterwards I felt very sad, and stunned, and sick. I'll be honest, I cried. It's not a fun experience, but I think it's something everyone who gets the opportunity should do. It's important to know and to remember.
- Fun dates! Including hiking, tin foil dinners, and Sammy T's.
- My little brothers. Happy International Isaac day. Enough said.
- Getting enough sleep :)
- and.... getting accepted to BYU Idaho! For the Winter 2013 track. Definitely awesome :)

Not So Awesome, but Not Bad
- School starting tomorrow. Only 2 more months!
- Getting pulled over by a cop for the first time! When I saw the flashing lights, at like 1 in the morning on the way home from work, my heart just sunk. Dang it! Luckily he just pulled me over because my headlight was out. He was super nice!
- and a quote that fits part of my life, especially lately.

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment