Monday, October 17, 2011

Photography Project

I'm not quite done yet - hopefully I'll be finishing it today. It's due Thursday, but it's fall break, and would be nice to get out of the way.
But here's the first few I've done.

Creation. Like I'm creating a painting. The first thought was religious references, but I wasn't quite sure how to portray that in a photograph.. haha.
I took this one a few years ago, but my teacher said we could use one previous picture. So yeah!

Gluttony. Isaac ate like 7 cookies for this photoshoot (:
animal
fear
sorry, it's a little hard to see small. to see it larger here's a link. not my greatest picture, but yeah.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/serendipity_photography/6260186141/sizes/l/in/photostream/
greed
joy
light
sloth
vegetable
wrath

Pride. I promise I'm not this vain. But.. yeah.










I'll put more up as I finish my project.

If you would like to see more of my photos, I have a lot on flickr.com - the website is http://www.flickr.com/photos/serendipity_photography/

Enjoy (:

1 comment:

  1. Whit you're adorable and an amazing photographer!! I love these photos!

    ReplyDelete