Sunday, October 23, 2011

I had the greatest day today.
I conducted my first stake activities meeting. I was so nervous. Wow. But it went great, of course. The branch here is wonderful. I love the people in it so , so much. Their the greatest examples to me, and strengthen and build me up in so many ways. I’m  sure they don’t know how much. I’m so grateful for them, and for the gospel. As Matt Howard says, as soon as you get baptized, you’ve added 14 million or so people to your family. It’s so true. The church is so wonderful in the support system it has, so everyone has a friend and has the help they need. I am so, so grateful for it.
There’s a lot of super fun activities coming up (:
Parties, Dances, The Nutcracker in Richmond… aw. I love Christmastime <3
 What a lovely, beautiful day. I felt so happy and peaceful all day. The beautiful sunset, the breathtaking fall colors, the wonderful people in my life… their all such great blessings that my Father in Heaven has blessed me with. How can I be so loved as to receive all those blessings? I am so grateful, for my Heavenly Father and my Saviour, Jesus Christ. My family is awesome, and having the missionaries over is so fun. I love missionaries. Can I say that enough? They have the best spirit. And one day I’m going to marry one of those elders (: And, if it’s right, I will be one of those sisters! I would be so happy to dedicate 2 years (or a year and a half) to serve the Lord who has given me so much. I have dedicated my life to following Him.
My heart is filled with gratitude today. What a wonderful gift life is (:

No comments:

Post a Comment