Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Day in the Life..

So the past few days have been great. Monday was a pool party for FHE, which was a blast! As I've said before, people here that I'm meeting are super fun and great. It's kind of funny, a lot of people are just here for the summer, and are going back to Utah for college in the fall.. Utah State or BYU I (: Those two seem to be the top two most popular wherever I go! But it was really fun. Yesterday I  babysat Adam and Peter all day, because my parents went to a conference about relationships between the USA and Israel, which sounded really cool. So I was at home with the two boys all day. Holy. Cow. I have a whole new healthy respect for parents! Every time I turned my back, they seemed to be getting into something! There is a constant mess, whether it's spilling milk, grape juice, pickle juice, or popcorn- and that's only moving into the food area, not counting toys and clothes and arguments and everything... phew! It was hard work! Haha but I loved it (: Their the funniest kids. They both have very uh.. strong personalities (: and make me laugh so hard! The messes are tough, but their definitely worth it (: By the end of the day, though, I was completely exhausted! I can't imagine having to do that every day. Yet another affirmation that marriage is likely 5 or 6 years down the road for me (: Haha. Although I did get to oil paint for a few hours, and that was awesome. I've missed being able to do artistic things because of time. As for the rest of this week, it's going to be great. Institute is today, and I give this nice girl Amanda rides, which is fun. My payback to humanity for all the mooched rides I received in my license-less days (: Institute is awesome! I'm so grateful the Church has these amazing programs wherever you go. It's a huge support. UMW is having an open house for new students, which I'm super excited for, and some more things with friends. I'm starting to miss simpler days already, and college isn't even here yet. To be honest, I'm scared. Ha. Very. But I'll pray my heart out, and things will always work out. Alright, the end for today. Peace out, boy scout (:

No comments:

Post a Comment