Tuesday, March 1, 2011

LIFE! is for the way you....


L - late nights & early mornings
I - intense choices coming up - insanity!
F - fun with friends - frantically trying to balance homework, college applications, work, church, sleep, exercise, ect, ect, ect..
E - ecstatically looking forward to the future

Wow, life is insane. Can anyone agree with me? 5 years ago, I would have NEVER expected to be where I am today. But here I am, with my life the way it is, and it is crazy! It makes me so excited for the future. What exciting things lie ahead just around the corner, beyond my sight? (: Travels to exotic lands? Meeting exotic people and eating exotic food? Perhaps a dark, tall, mysterious knight in shining armour waiting to sweep me off my feet? ;) Probably not, haha. But who knows! It's a whole hallway full of open doors and endless possibilities. It's very exciting! But kind of scary. The choices I make now will lead me to where I'm going... and I want that to be a good place, the best place that it can possibly be. It's a lot of pressure. But I'll just do the best I can. What else can you do, honestly? I know things will work out.
In the meantime, I will do my BEST to live life in the moment, and enjoy this time while it lasts. I need to have a better attitude and not complain so much... because, honestly, this is the last final yard to the finish line of this time in my life. and even though I may not admit it now, even to myself, I know I'm going to miss some things a lot.
Anyways. Another great quote - Life isn't about the number of breathes you take, but the number of moments that take your breathe away (:

the end for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment