Monday, August 6, 2012

Rockies



I love camping (:
So much. 
Especially in the Uintahs! 
Everywhere you look is a stunning view or delicate little flower that just takes your breath away.
We had such a great time. My family is awesome.
Hiking, smores, smelling like campfire, sleeping in a sleeping bag, fishing, watching the stars...
it was just awesome (:
If I could, I think I would quite easily go live in a cabin somewhere in the mountains, away from the world. Ha.
As long as I could visit the city & cool places sometimes (:
 It's so peaceful.



Mirror Lake

Jacob's concentrating (: & Isaac's a creeper.. haha

Grumpy

The view was stunning. Wow.

Macho Man (:


All the rocks on top looked like this... I mean, everywhere you looked. It was so beautiful. 

Woohoo!


Amazing view (:

Pretty Katharine!

My brothers love throwing sticks... so when I started looking at the pictures, I noticed in a few of the lovely pictures there would be a random levitating stick in the background. Hahaha. Hilarious (: So this is number 1...

& here's number 2 (: 

The "If we saw Bigfoot" face (;  Apparently Katharine would  be totally chill... haha


Hahaha (:



My favorite part of camping!!

The parents

Provo Falls





No comments:

Post a Comment