Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August!!

Wow, 
August is officially here.
Crazy! 
Just two more weeks and I'm leaving Utah :(
I'm going to miss my family so much. Daddy & Mom & Katharine especially... 
bleh. 
That's too sad. So I'm not going to think about that right now.
Instead,
I'll think of the super exciting things coming up (:
Like school!
I'll be living on my own in less then a month (:
Can I sufficiently tell you how excited I am?
I don't think so. Haha
I am beyond excited! 
Living on my own, with some roommates (I bet we'll become good friends! Hopefully! Worst case scenario I'll learn from them... but my hypothesis is that they'll be super fun, and we'll become great friends)
I'm so excited (:
I just need to get a few things ready... like learn how to change a tire. 
And learn how to check the oil in my car. 
And get a cute little mini fridge, for my insulin.
All those silly, totally necessary, grown up, practical things that I should probably already know.
 No biggie!
I'm soo excited (:
I'm sure I'll learn a ton, and have so much fun, and will just be cruising forward with my life,
 building it the best I can.
I'm so excited for my classes too, and for dating, and the student wards,
and for beautiful, historic Virginia.
And to drive in my car again (: with the windows down & my lovely music playing...
It will be such a blast.
I can't believe time is going so fast!

2 comments:

  1. wow, Whitney, i love your blog. this is really cool. i wish i had known about it sooner. you are such a wonderful writer and photographer!!!!!
    <3 Shelbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new Virginia adventure awaits. I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear about your roommates, classes and everything else. Sure glad you could come and spend so much time with us this summer. I will never forget the camping trips, the hikes and all the other experiences we have shared. Love you!

    ReplyDelete