Monday, April 4, 2011

New Tunes


So in Madrigals we just got introduced to this new fantastic song, called Bumblebee. It's by a Swedish group of singers called "The Real Group".
I adore the song, so I decided to go online and learn and hear more from them. Their music is FANTASTIC.
It's so catchy and upbeat. When I listen to it, I feel like tap dancing and snapping down the sidewalk, with a hat tipped sideways, and dark black shades ;) It is that fun! They have jazz, classical, and some really unique, just random stuff. My favorite are their jazz songs.. Their worth looking into. I highly recommend them.
I will definitely be purchasing a new, I'm sure future favorite, cd in the near future (:

Their website: http://www.realgroup.se/

1 comment:

  1. I quite like your writing style. It reminds me of the poetic prose of the romantic period.

    ReplyDelete