Thursday, January 3, 2013

taking chance (for the troops)



Tonight my parents and I watched this movie. 
I recommend it.
It's hard to say exactly what I want to, without sounding trite or cliche.
But it just opened my eyes, yet again, to the sacrifice so many men and women make, 
for their country, for freedom, for their families, and for their fellow soldier, their brother, their friend.

I've been thinking of ways that I can serve, and give more of my life to help others.
 After watching this, I felt one way I could is to sign up for a penpal program to write letters to a soldier.
So I did!
I wish I could do more to support them and help them.
Someday, when I can give more, I will.

I'm so grateful for the sacrifice they give, and their families back home
all give some; some give all.

This is a thank you.... 
I won't forget. 

Touching

No comments:

Post a Comment