Saturday, February 12, 2011

Me



Hey, Whitney Morris speaking. Obviously I've started a blog. Yippee. I hope this can help me keep in touch with my family more (: It'll be a little peek in my life for them.. and all the other people who feel the need to stalk me ;) Haha. Just kiddin.

Even though I'm sure most people reading this know me really well, I guess I'll introduce myself. I'm Whitney (: When I was born, my parents didn't know I was going to be a girl. So I was going to be Isaac. But then I was born, and my parents were like oh crap!! We don't have a name! So while they were throwing ones out there trying to find one that sounded good, a nurse called out Whitney, it sounded right, and here I am today.
So, after that wonderful introduction I'm sure you all got to know me very well ;) Hahaha. Don't worry. I'm going to be doing a resolution my good friend Ashlee is doing, and so you'll get more details. It's kind of hard to know what to write about for the first post. So it's kind of weird. But it'll get better ;)
I'll share some of my favorite quotes real quick!

Don't bother to just be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better then yourself
-William Faulkner


When you look for the good in others, you discover the best in yourself
-Martin Walsh


Things that hurt, instruct
-Benjamin Franklin


I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I find it
-Thomas Jefferson


Well done is better then well said
-Benjamin Franklin



and this one is my current theme for my life (:


We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day
-Elder Richard G. Scott


the end for today(:

No comments:

Post a Comment