Saturday, May 18, 2013

that one day I built a ladder





















andd this is why I love the country. 
We have this awesome barn up behind the house, and it has this wonderful, spacious attic up above. The moment I saw it, I knew it would be such a cool place to paint! Soo I decided to build a ladder to get up there. I went to Lowes and bought the lumber & the nails. I cut the wood, measured and hammered, and hammered some more, and painted. It was hard work! But so rewarding. I love that feeling when you work so hard outside, and you can see the difference your work made. My sweat and blood made that ladder, haha. (: Anyways, I wanted it to be a charming ladder, so I painted the names of some of my favorite horses from when I was a kid on each of the steps. The Black Stallion, Flame, Black Beauty, Seabiscuit... it's a pretty illustrious list. So fun (:


No comments:

Post a Comment