Wednesday, November 7, 2012

the blues


 
Today I had the post election day blues.
Seriously, a bummer.
It will be interesting to see what the next coming years bring.
One thing I do know is that I am still so grateful for my country.
 Regardless of who is in office,
 I know that the principles & freedoms the United States of America are founded upon are true,
and are some of the greatest blessings I have.
In my heart and in my home,
my family and I will always do our best
 to appreciate, honor, and defend those principles and freedoms we are so blessed to have.
That was a great run, Romney.
My country & President & other civic leaders are in my prayers.
God Bless America!
 

 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this whit. I have the blues as well, but I love America. No matter who leads this beautiful country, freedom and liberty will always hold strong.

    ReplyDelete