Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Heart Warming Reflections

Mm, time. It just seems to go flying by, faster and faster, more quickly than I can comprehend! I can't believe it's almost graduation. It's surreal. All the things that have happened this year have taught me so much.. it's been one of the funnest, most emotional, most learning-filled years of my life. But I can't believe it's almost over. I leave in one month, to the great unknown. I'm scared out of my wits. But I know that it will be ok. I just need to remember the things that my parents, my leaders, and my friends have taught me. I know that they'll always be there for me. And I know even- not if, but when- I mess up, it will be ok. That's what life's all about, right? Messing up and just never giving up, no matter how many times you fall or what obstacles you face.. living with faith, courage, and just trying to do your best. There are so, so many happy things in life (: I feel like I'm finally starting to grow into the person I want to be.
I'm going to miss my parents, so much. I don't know what I'm going to do without always having them there for advice, hilarious laughs, and a shoulder to cry on.
I'm going to miss my friends, they have been so incredible to me, and we have had so many fun times. Thanks for the incredible memories (:
I'm going to miss Madrigals. A ton. I don't know what I would have done this year without this group of kids. They've made my life so, so happy (: and have given me some of my most favorite memories, that I will cherish forever
I'm going to miss one of my best friends, Chris Williams, especially! He's such a cute kid, and one of my most favorite people on this whole vast planet we call earth. I'm going to miss playing Little Big Planet with him. I'm going to miss his hilarious sense of humor, and how he always brightens up my day!
I'm going to miss Papa Murphy's, believe it or not. Ok, don't believe it, hahaha. Probably not the mopping, or being register girl. But I will miss the amazing people I work with who make work so fun, and who I have gotten to know there. I will miss the discount as well, of course ;)
I'm going to miss my huge white van, the beast. It gives me such a power rush to drive that thing.
I'm going to miss the ward... the people here are incredible. They are such amazing examples to me, whether they know it or not. This neighborhood, and the kind people who live here have made such a huge impact on my life... it really is a little piece of heaven, nestled cozily in WJ.
I'm going to miss being able to go to the temple in the morning, whenever I want. Having it only 15 minutes away has been awesome.. I wish I had taken more advantage of it.
There's a ton I'm going to be really sad leaving behind.
But wherever I go, and whatever I do, this time will always hold a really special place in my heart. I just wish the happiest for the people I'm leaving. Their moving on with their lives, and I'm moving on with mine. But I wish them true happiness and joy, laughter and fun, and all the cheesy things in between (: And they'll never stop being my friends. They'll always have a place in my heart. Thanks guys (:
Here's some pictures from just a few out of thousands and millions and zillions of my favorite memories from high school, which just scratch the surface! What a fabulous few years they have been!



























No comments:

Post a Comment